Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bad Blogger

I've been a bad blogger this week, because I haven't updated with all the exciting milestones and the exciting life I have been leading.  Where the hell is that sarcasm font when you need it.


I've graduated to using one crutch exclusively.  I am really, really wanting to ditch the crutch and use that fancy old person cane I have sitting by the door, but I am using that crutch as a crutch.  It makes me feel safe.


I drove for the first time in almost three months this week!  I am no longer requiring the use of my Sherpa on a daily basis.  Now I get to schlep my own shit into the office every day.  I only hope that the afternoon rain showers stop at 4:30 for at least 3 minutes, because that's how long it takes me to get to my freaking car.   Oh, and I saw the inside of the grocery store for the first time in 3 months - thank goodness they didn't change the layout on me.  


I had another successful company management meeting. I threw an awesome day of education and exciting benchmarks for our over 60 strong management team.  Great fun and laughs were had by all!


I had the BEST weekend with the love of my life.  It doesn't matter what we do or where we go, I just love spending my free time with him.  We had a great day yesterday zig-zagging across the county checking out some yard sales.  We met some very interesting characters, a few of which will certainly make it into my book one day.  Oh and found some really cool vintage stuff!


My goal for the week is to ditch the crutch, use the cane, clean off my disaster zone of a desk, finish my USF course, and keep trying to figure out how to use my new Android phone (I swear if I don't figure it out, I'm going to hang it all up and just get the Jitterbug and some Depends...).



No comments: